Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A update

 Took a break for a while from papercrafting. Been learning a lot of Blender so I should be able to now edit models a lot faster and will be better.
Working on the N64 controller now. Then probably Batmobile or the Fallout Maria gun. I havn't forgoten about the pipboy either. Now that I know how to edit way better and easier using Blender I plan on starting over the pipboy. Should be easy now becuase in SketchUp I had to fill a lot of empty spaces with faces and it was hard(long story) but Blender is the way to go from now on. I may still use SketchUp sometimes for deleting certain internal faces but for the most part I'm switching to Blender.

2 comments:

  1. Add the Nuka Cola Truck to the site!

    -Killabob

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. Just noticed its not added. Didn't it need for fixing?
    Its been so long I forgot if I fixed it and sent it to you.

    ReplyDelete