Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Update on Projects

Just wanted to let anyone out there know whats going on. Will be taking a short break from test builds. Christmas is almost here and I want to try get a few papercrafts done for presents. I'll still be working on the Batmobile and Maria gun in SketchUp here and there.
Thought I'de show what I got. Started work on the N64 controller. As you can see its a little bigger than a real controller . Yup ha ha. I like it this way though. After release if people start to request lifesize I'll do that but many parts will be hard to deal with that way.
Also wanted to share something I've had on hold for a long time now. This model drove me nuts. I havn't gave up yet but who knows when I'll be working on this again. Thought why not I'll take some photos of the gnome to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment