Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update and New models on the way.

A render(in Blender) of what I am working on. These are from Fallout New Vegas. Maria gun is a gun you can get from Benny after killing him or whatever you choose to do with him. I watched a friend get this gun and as soon as I saw it I had to have it. So will be working on that after Batmobile and the Love and hate brass Knuckles. Been doing a little more editing on the Batmobile. also building the brass knuckles right now. They are harder than I thought it would be because of the inside part for each finger. Hard to explain I guess. The knuckles and the Maria gun will be lifesize.
Oh ya almost forgot the Maria gun model has bullets in the model and that was a surprise so I may add the bullets or the magazine clip with bullets. Not sure yet.

2 comments: